Why Rip Your DVDs?
- Use your laptop longer: Laptops use a lot more juice when they're spinning a DVD and a hard drive.
- Easily organize your movies: Moving files around on your computer is a lot easier than alphabetizing shelves full of DVDs.
- Find movies faster: Use your Mac's built in search tool, Spotlight, to find a movie in your collection... instantly.
- Peace of mind: Movies stored safely in your computer can't get lost, scratched or broken.
- Simplify entertainment on the go: Why carry around bulky DVD cases or disc wallets when you don't have to?
- Updated for OS X 10.10
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later