Options and Specs:
- Imports external images from these formats (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .pict or .tiff)
- Supports infinite trip layers with arbitrary start times and lengths.
- Supports infinite number of legs in each layer.
- Each layer can have it's own color, width, opacity, icon, and fade length.
- Points at the beginning and start of a leg can have formatted labels and can be made invisible.
- Supports sizes and frame rates for (NTSC, PAL, 720p or 1080p)
- Movie Lead-In/Lead-Out lengths can be configured.
- Trails can automatically wrap if you drag past the edge of the map. This is perfect for showing around the world journeys.
- Folders that end in end .rtep are now recognized again as Road Trip Effect Projects (broken in version 2.9). You may need to re-associate the file in the Finder.
- Minor improvements to the users guide. You may need to restart your computer.