Roadmap Planner is your strategic communication tool to build your marketing, business development and product vision roadmap, and show off it to your team and stakeholders at a glance. It will take you where you want to be in one, five, or 10 years.
In our busy environment, every minute counts. You can continue to work with your roadmap everywhere: whether it be high in the skies or while waiting for a flight change, as Roadmap Planner does not require an Internet connection. The app will help you to put together a strategy for your success. Create a simple picture of the vision and development of your business and present it to your team quickly, easily and in a visually appealing form.
- Visual timelines based on Gantt Chart - use the most recognized method of building projects plans.
- Dependencies - build dependencies between different tasks of different projects.
- Predefined templates - use templates in appropriate section with different color and font schemes according to your preferences.
- Presentation mode - present your ideas and plans in a simple, visually-appealing way.
- Backlog - create a prioritized list of works to drag and drop them to the project section whenever you are ready
- No WiFi or Internet connection required - get access to your roadmap on a plane, train, in a taxi or at the conference with poor connection
- QuickLook - now you can quickly preview the document in a folder, finder or email
- Autosave and Recovery features rest assured your work is saved even if a sudden blackout occurs
- Drag-and-drop saved files from the Finder to the Gallery to make changes or continue working on your roadmap
- Now you can send Documents via Email - share your roadmap with partners in one click
- Frozen Timeline now the timeline is always visible no matter how many project rows you add
- "Floating Date" when you hover a mouse over an item or a free spot in your project, you will see the date, corresponding to this point, on the timeline
- Quality and usability improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later