Roadmap Planner is your strategic communication tool to build your marketing, business development and product vision roadmap, and show off it to your team and stakeholders at a glance. It will take you where you want to be in one, five, or 10 years.
In our busy environment, every minute counts. You can continue to work with your roadmap everywhere: whether it be high in the skies or while waiting for a flight change, as Roadmap Planner does not require an Internet connection. The app will help you to put together a strategy for your success. Create a simple picture of the vision and development of your business and present it to your team quickly, easily and in a visually appealing form.
- Visual timelines based on Gantt Chart - use the most recognized method of building projects plans.
- Dependencies - build dependencies between different tasks of different projects.
- Predefined templates - use templates for key business processes and develop your roadmap quicker and easier.
- Presentation mode - present your ideas and plans in a simple, visually-appealing way.
- Backlog - create a prioritized list of works to drag and drop them to the project section whenever you are ready
- No WiFi or Internet connection required - get access to your roadmap on a plane, train, in a taxi or at the conference with poor connection
- QuickLook - now you can quickly preview the document in a folder, finder or email
- New predefined templates - we added 6 templates for key business processes so you can develop a roadmap with just a few more tweaks
- Frozen projects column project titles are now visible even when you scroll the document
- Item tooltip - hover the mouse over the task to see its properties, like title, start and finish date
- Improved timing view - now you will see the mouse position along with the start and end day of tasks while moving or resizing them on the timeline
- Improved user experience
- The Undo/Redo bug was fixed
- More information - now you can learn more about the developers in the About window
- Korean language support
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later