Roadmap Planner is your strategic communication tool to build your marketing, business development and product vision roadmap, and show off it to your team and stakeholders at a glance. It will take you where you want to be in one, five, or 10 years.
In our busy environment, every minute counts. You can continue to work with your roadmap everywhere: whether it be high in the skies or while waiting for a flight change, as Roadmap Planner does not require an Internet connection. The app will help you to put together a strategy for your success. Create a simple picture of the vision and development of your business and present it to your team quickly, easily and in a visually appealing form.
- Visual timelines based on Gantt Chart - use the most recognized method of building projects plans.
- Dependencies - build dependencies between different tasks of different projects.
- Predefined templates - use templates for key business processes and develop your roadmap quicker and easier.
- Presentation mode - present your ideas and plans in a simple, visually-appealing way.
- Backlog - create a prioritized list of works to drag and drop them to the project section whenever you are ready
- No WiFi or Internet connection required - get access to your roadmap on a plane, train, in a taxi or at the conference with poor connection
- QuickLook - now you can quickly preview the document in a folder, finder or email
- Now the date format in the document automatically adapts to the user’s local settings
- We added an option that allows you to set the default distance between items
- You can select any item by clicking on it in the footnotes
- Now you can add images to your items from the gallery, or you can upload your own images
- Hover over an item, and a tooltip with a summary will pop up. It contains name, start/end date, duration and notes of the item
- Now there is a speaker screen in the presentation mode. This feature allows you to choose what to broadcast to your team or partners
- Major UI improvements
- Stay tuned about the latest news of the product. See the What’s new window in the start gallery
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later