ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Compatibility fixes for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Fixed a runtime error when clicking a clip length manipulation tool after corresponding clip has been deleted
- Fixed a runtime error that occurs when viewing media from iTunes or iPhoto in the media library in list mode and the media is deleted from the project
- Fixed an issue where unsupported export options are not unchecked after changing encoder presets
- Fixed a crash when attempting to 'Remove' a media file that ScreenFlow can not locate
- Fixed a runtime error that occurs when the Click Sound "X" button is not greyed out on media that is not a screen recording
- Fixed an issue where the green clip labeling color was cutoff when using ScreenFlow in a different language
- Fixed an issue where the application 'beachballs' when making cuts on imported .mp4 files
- Added High Profile for H.264 for Web High and Web Low Preset Customization
- Fixed an issue where users could not publish to Facebook
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later