Screens is the ultimate VNC client for your Mac.
- iCloud - Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
- OS X 10.7 Lion-ready: use Screens in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
- Easy to Use: Screens is the easiest, most user friendly VNC client for Mac.
- Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through a SSH Tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
- Multi-Touch: Screens supports many multi-touch features, such as pinch and navigation, you're already used to on your trackpad.
- Screens Connect: Make your computer available from anywhere with this optional helper app. Easy as flicking a switch. No messy router setup.*
- Versatile: Screens can connect to Macs with OS X 10.4 or later, Linux, Windows PCs and most VNC servers.
If you need iCloud support, you'll need to purchase the version available on the Mac App Store.
- Added Backslash shortcut for keyboards that require the Alt key to be pressed
- Screens won't display notifications any longer unless the app is not in focus
- Fixed issue where credentials would not be saved
- Fixed Danisk keyboard mapping on Windows
- Stability improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later