Screens is an excellent VNC client for your Mac.
- iCloud - Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
- OS X 10.7 Lion-ready: use Screens in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
- Easy to Use: Screens is an easy, user-friendly VNC client for Mac.
- Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through an SSH tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
- Multi-Touch: Screens supports many of the multi-touch features--such as pinch and navigation--you're already used to on your trackpad.
- Screens Connect: Make your computer available from anywhere with this optional helper app. Easy as flicking a switch. No messy router setup.*
- Versatile: Screens can connect to Macs with OS X 10.4 or later, Linux, Windows PCs, and most VNC servers.
- Works Anywhere: Through Wi-Fi or a 3G network.
- Fixed keyboard issues for some users when connecting to a Windows or Linux PC
- Fixed issue where Screens Connect could overwrite custom settings
- Fixed Swedish and Danish keyboard issues
- Fixed issue with Screens Connect sign in issues
- General stability and performance improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later