Screen casting just got a billion times better with Screeny. Now you can capture a specific portion of your screen, rather than having to record your entire desktop. This can drastically reduce video file size and bring focus to a specific portion of your screen.
- Record video of your screen at any size.
- Optionally capture audio from your computer's microphone when recording video (no system audio at this time).
- Snap an image of your screen at any size (even across multiple monitors).
- Videos saved down at highest possible quality, and can be exported for web, etc. using Quicktime.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts for all recording actions.
- Screeny is a MenuBar app and a very simple & powerful tool.
- Set your recording canvas size by entering a specific pixel dimension or by choosing some handy pre-set dimensions or by clicking, dragging & expanding the recording canvas.
- Fixed bugs that prevented certain computers from being able to stop recording.
- Added support for Droplr file sharing.
- Added retina support.
- Other small bug fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later