Script Debugger provides everything you need to quickly and easily author AppleScripts that work. No other scripting tool can match Script Debugger's capabilities for creating, editing and debugging AppleScripts. Its sophisticated Dictionary browser provides far more information than any other tool can and eliminates guesswork and needless experimentation. Simply put, Script Debugger makes AppleScript easy.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor
- Resolved a problem where the Close & Save alert that appears when closing a running script window appeared twice.
- Addressed misc. stability issues.
- Integrated Sparkle 1.13.1 to address security issues with software updates.
- Addressed problems with the "Respond to applescript:// URLs" General preferences setting.
- Improve the information presented when Script Debugger licensing problems arise.
- Added the `performSelectorOnSDMainThread` and `yieldToSDMainThread` AppleScriptObjC methods to facilitate limited main-thread code execution within the Script Debugger environment.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later