Scrivener is a project management and writing tool for writers of all kinds that stays with you from that first unformed idea all the way through to the first - or even final - draft. Outline and structure your ideas; take notes; storyboard your masterpiece using a powerful virtual corkboard; view research while you write; track themes using keywords; dynamically combine multiple scenes into a single text. Scrivener has already been enthusiastically adopted by best-selling novelists and novices alike.
Outline... Edit... Storyboard... Write.
- Fixed bug whereby .svg files would not be output for MultiMarkdown -> HTML, only for other MultiMarkdown outputs.
- Fixed bug whereby certain images could cause a hang when loading text (if the images were embedded in an object inside the RTF).
- Fixed bug whereby images at the top of a section could cause page breaks not to be inserted properly during Compile.
- Worked around Apple bug exacerbated by OS X 10.11 El Capitan whereby certain fonts would cause the line spacing in comments and footnotes to change when edited, which meant that in some circumstances the last line of a comment wasn’t visible unless being edited.
- Scrivener no longer tries to restore full screen mode on relaunching, to avoid a crashing issue that was introduced in an OS X 10.11 El Capitan update and is affecting some users.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- OS X 10.6 or later