Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools. Native cocoa app (i.e., not Java) fast and efficient. 30-days free trial. This is a major update from v5. This is a completely free upgrade for v5 users and there is an upgrade path from v4.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML Sitemap generation, optionally include images / pdf pages
- Page load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL's as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks (the old method using iCal will still work)
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or applescript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
- Improves the responsiveness of the links 'By Link' view, which may have become difficult to use after a long scan.
- Adds some charts - animated the ones near the progress bar while the scan is taking place, fixed the ones on the Links results (piechart) and the SEO results (radar chart). Same charts appear on the Summary report (File > Export > Summary Report).
- Adds checkbox to Preferences - Show charts while scan is running. (On by default, can be switched off).
- Hides setting relating to Wordpress / SEO-friendly URLs, as this is detected automatically
- Trims whitespace that might have accidentally been pasted when adding the site
- Fixes some spurious non-existent links found when hreflang is present within link or a tags
- Fixes bug in the new 'check form actions' button, using this option could cause some pages to be excluded from the sitemap
- A fix to meta http refresh functionality (previously could crash under unlikely circumstances of a link being found on a meta-http-refresh page
- meta refresh now also handled in the redirect trace window.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later