- Mac: The look of text on Retina displays was improved.
- If the protocol type was changed during authentication, SecureCRT crashed.
- If a session's emulation was set to "Dumb", it continued to used dumb emulation after being changed to use a different emulation.
- If a session reconnected automatically in the background when a different session's tab had focus, the title bar was updated to display the reconnected session name.
- Mac/Linux: SecureCRT crashed after the Report button was pressed in the crash handler dialog.
- Mac/Linux: If data was being output and the scrollbar was used to look at data in the scrollback buffer, the output was not paused.
- Mac: Passwords specified on the command line were ignored if the global option "Use Keychain" was set.
- Mac: If the global option "Show confirm disconnect dialog" was set and multiple SecureCRT windows with connected sessions were open and then one window was closed, attempting to switch between the remaining windows using COMMAND+` did not work.
- Mac: When SecureCRT was not set as the default Telnet handler and the default Telnet handler check was on, a message was displayed every time SecureCRT went into or out of "Full Screen" mode.