Shimo is the most versatile VPN client for OS X and it enables really everybody to master secure network. It supports more protocols than any other VPN application out there! CiscoVPN, AnyConnect, IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP/L2TP, Nortel and even SSH connections are no problem for Shimo.
Shimo is able to automate everything around your secure network connections: Establish connections automatically when you change your network location, execute AppleScripts on certain events or get notified about these events. This is just a very small excerpt of Shimo's capabilities. Feel free to download Shimo from our website and get a 30 days free trial before you have to buy a license!
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Optimized for OS X 10.11 El Capitan and 10.10 Yosemite
- Exporting and deployment of accounts and configurations
- Statistics and accounting
- Two-factor authentication
- Many minor bug fixes
- Automated connections
- Streamlined user experience
- Even better customer support
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later