Build a railroad empire and shape a nation!
Lay track, route trains and watch the world come to life in this compelling mix of train set and business simulator. Become the ultimate railroad robber baron with the drive to shape a nation, build an empire and amass a fortune.
Spanning the history of the railroads from the steam engines of the 1830s to the bullet trains of today, Sid Meier’s Railroads! for Mac is a bold re-imagining of the legendary Railroad Tycoon (1990), the game that launched the "tycoon" genre.
- Steam across 16 maps and seven historical scenarios that cover over 150 years of American and European history.
- Control 40 historically-accurate trains, from the 0-4-0 Grasshopper to the TGV bullet train, customizing them with your own colour schemes and liveries.
- Engage in corporate warfare with rival tycoons, slick entrepreneurs and robber barons such as J. Pierpont Morgan and Cornelius Vanderbilt.
- Choose your cargo wisely! Marry the supply of natural resources with the demands of industry to create a thriving economy.
- Trade stock, build industries and bid for patents to steam ahead of the competition.
- Build the model railroad of your dreams in "Train Table" mode, where your imagination is free from the pressures of finance or competition.
- Sabotage your rivals and monopolise the industry in LAN multiplayer mode or online using GameRanger Technology.
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Intel 32