Silverstack covers all essential media management activities on set starting the very first moment data is loaded off the camera. The powerful software tool enables high-speed and checksum-verified copy and backup processes to multiple destinations for all kind of camera and file formats. Furthermore, Silverstack includes a First Look transcoding functionality, a comprehensive clip library and customizable report capabilities which allows to document and to summarize all essential data management processes for the film- and postproduction team. Silverstack offers advanced support for handling movie data coming from ARRI Alexa, RED, Canon C300 / C500, Sony F5 / F55, Digital Bolex, Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Indiecam, Ikonoskop, Canon DSLR, Nikon DSLR and GoPro cameras as well as from AJA and Atomos field recorders. For these cameras Silverstack includes extensive metadata and media management features, professional playback controls and further tools for quality check.
The price quoted is that of a yearly subscription.
- Added player zoom size persistency
- Added consistent reporting for footage with 23.976 fps vs. 23.97602 fps in metadata
- Fixed an issue where copy speed drops to very low values while writing on and reading from a RAID at the same time
- Fixed an issue where Silverstack crashed while playing back clips with audio
- Fixed an issue where time remaining was displayed wrong after resuming a job
- Fixed an issue where edit panels are out of screen while Silverstack being opened on two screens
- Fixed an issue where library folder name was fed by bin name instead of library folder name in wildcards
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later