Simon monitors websites and alerts you of crashes and changes.
Select pages to monitor, choose your alert options, and customize your settings. Simon does the rest.
Keep a watchful eye on your favorite sites
- Monitor any site. Want to receive an alert when a favorite blog has been updated? Or monitor activity on your personal page? If it's on the Web, Simon can watch it for you.
- Enjoy flexible alert options. Find out about page changes via alarms, emails, or speech. Whether you're at work or at home, Simon has an alert option to match your level of urgency.
- Get support for multiple services. DNS, FTP, IMAP, MySQL, Twitter, SMTP. Simon has built-in support for almost any service you can imagine.
- Updated support for Setapp
- Added an in-app purchase option, so you can purchase a license without leaving the app (direct edition only)
- Fixed the Result label when editing a Number filter to correctly display the status icon and result message
- Changed the Script editor to prevent it from using smart quotes and dashes, which can interfere with correct script functioning
- Fixed an exception with the MySQL service
- A number of other minor fixes
- Built for Sierra (but still compatible back to Yosemite)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later