Snagit gives users the tools to communicate ideas visually, give feedback, and create shareable content. Users can effortlessly capture
their screen and customize it using Snagit’s editing tools. Users can choose from a variety of callouts and stamps to communicate efficiently, in an engaging and impactful way. Users can also record their screen or webcam to create a quick tutorial, lesson, or demonstration. The content created is easily shareable with TechSmith Snagit’s wide array of outputs.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Sharing FTP output Improvements
- [macOS 10.10] Improvements for the Crop workflow while zooming
- Effects popovers no longer stay on screen during capture
- Fixed an issue where Copy / Paste with a Callout was losing its shadow property
- Fixed an issue where duplicate Image documents did not have the same tags, as the original
- Fixed an issue where the canvas would clear cancelling multiple cutouts
- Fixed an issue where the Onboarding orb prevented Snagit from quitting
- Improved editor resizing with large images
- Improved support for the upcoming macOS 10.12 release
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later