SofaPlay allows you to play media files directly from your Mac on the tv. It connects your Mac to your Smart TV and takes care of the streaming. Just drag any movie file onto SofaPlay and it will appear instantly on the big screen in front of you. SofaPlay streams your video wirelessly to your TV. No configuration needed, no hassle. Just drag and drop. Your Mac is completely controlling and managing your TV and taking care of the streaming. Just lean back on your sofa, get some pop-corn and enjoy a movie, or two. IMPORTANT: SofaPlay is working with devices, which are supporting the UPnP/DLNA Digital Media Renderer standard. Fortunately, most of the new TVs are working with SofaPlay. Also, there are a few supported Blu-Ray Players. If your device has a network connection (wireless or wired), there is a great chance it is supported.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Video Converter Movavi 6.2.0 - Movavi Video Converter is a video and audio file converter
- FCPeffects for Final Cut Pro X 1.0 - Final Cut Pro X FCPeffects for the top apps
- BoinxTV 1.9.12 - BoinxTV is the pioneering live-production software for video
- Ephnic Screen Recorder 2.4.0 - Ephnic Screen Recorder is an innovative screen-recording tool
- Movist 1.3.18 - Movist is a movie player based on QuickTime and FFmpeg
- miDVD Pro 1.0.0 - miDVD is a fast, simple, and convenient way to make
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 3.1 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: Video Applications
- Created: 28 March 2015
- Hits: 870