SofaPlay allows you to play media files directly from your Mac on the tv. It connects your Mac to your Smart TV and takes care of the streaming. Just drag any movie file onto SofaPlay and it will appear instantly on the big screen in front of you. SofaPlay streams your video wirelessly to your TV. No configuration needed, no hassle. Just drag and drop. Your Mac is completely controlling and managing your TV and taking care of the streaming. Just lean back on your sofa, get some pop-corn and enjoy a movie, or two. IMPORTANT: SofaPlay is working with devices, which are supporting the UPnP/DLNA Digital Media Renderer standard. Fortunately, most of the new TVs are working with SofaPlay. Also, there are a few supported Blu-Ray Players. If your device has a network connection (wireless or wired), there is a great chance it is supported.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- DaVinci Resolve Studio 12.5.1 - DaVinci Resolve 12 Studio combines professional editing
- Morph Age 4.2.2 - Morph Age (was Morph Age Express) is an application for
- Wondershare DVD Creator 3.11 - Wondershare DVD Creator is a simple and practical DVD creator.
- Apple Compressor 4.3 - Compressor adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X
- Video Memoires 1.0 - The easiest way to keep a video diary on your
- Video Plus 1.1 -
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 3.1 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: Video Applications
- Created: 28 March 2015
- Hits: 1073