SofaPlay allows you to play media files directly from your Mac on the tv. It connects your Mac to your Smart TV and takes care of the streaming. Just drag any movie file onto SofaPlay and it will appear instantly on the big screen in front of you. SofaPlay streams your video wirelessly to your TV. No configuration needed, no hassle. Just drag and drop. Your Mac is completely controlling and managing your TV and taking care of the streaming. Just lean back on your sofa, get some pop-corn and enjoy a movie, or two. IMPORTANT: SofaPlay is working with devices, which are supporting the UPnP/DLNA Digital Media Renderer standard. Fortunately, most of the new TVs are working with SofaPlay. Also, there are a few supported Blu-Ray Players. If your device has a network connection (wireless or wired), there is a great chance it is supported.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Aquafadas - PulpFX Wedding 1.0.1 - the new plugin for Apple Final Cut Pro and
- Serviio 1.5.2 - Serviio is a free DLNA media server. It allows you
- FilmTag 1.4.0 - FilmTag automatically adds metadata information to iTunes compatible movie files
- Tri-CATALOG 7.2.7 - Tri-CATALOG analyzes and catalogues an unlimited number of volumes
- Claquette 1.5.3 - Claquette is a tool that allows you to record your
- Movist 1.3.18 - Movist is a movie player based on QuickTime and FFmpeg
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 3.1 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: Video Applications
- Created: 28 March 2015
- Hits: 827