Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio on your Mac. Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes, or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities.
Any audio project, completed with ease
- Expansive compatibility. Record your work as an MP3 or AAC M4A file. Edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV.
- Creative effects. Layer several effects like delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then tweak levels or EQ settings.
- Multi-track support. Record live audio alongside multiple tracks of studio-added sounds.
- Added an error message for audio unit plug-ins that are not Sandbox Safe. (Audio unit plug-ins that are not Sandbox Safe will not work in Sound Studio.)
- Sound Studio now uses less CPU while recording
- Fixed a bug with clicking on a marker to select it
- Fixed a bug with missing "is recording" AppleScript property
- Fixed a bug with the file format popup under the Save As command
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later