SounceSource lets you adjust your input, output, and sound-effects devices and volume settings in mere moments, right from the menu bar. Enable soft play-thru of input devices to your desired output, so you can hear sound coming in through any microphone or other source. With SoundSource, you get fast access to your Mac's most important audio settings.
- Instant Audio-Device Switching - With just two clicks, you can switch the audio devices your Mac is using for input, output, and even sound effects.
- Fast Volume Control - SoundSource provides easy access to the volume controls for your audio devices as well.
- Audio Play-Thru, Too - SoundSource's Play-Thru window makes it easy to monitor the audio coming from any input device.
- Comprehensive - SoundSource gives you one place to go for all Mac's most important audio controls.
- At Your Fingertips - With SoundSource running in your menu bar, your audio controls are always available.
- Lightweight - When you don't need SoundSource, it stays out of your way.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
Note: Owners of any current MacOS applications from Rogue Amoeba are eligible to receive a complimentary license to SoundSource. Info can be found here.
- [Major Enhancement] SoundSource is back and better than ever! SoundSource 3 now includes all the audio device switching functionality of the old SoundSource, as well as the audio play-thru functionality from our previous LineIn application.
- [Enhancement] SoundSource will run in the Dock and the menu bar by default. Switch to menu bar only mode right from the Preferences window.
- [Enhancement] Make sure SoundSource is always available with the "Start SoundSource at login " preference.
- [Other] SoundSource now requires OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later