SQLPro for MySQL is a lightweight MySQL client, allowing quick and simple access to Oracle MySQL Servers, including those hosted in Amazon RDS. This SQL Client is only for MySQL and will not work with other database servers such as MSSQL or PostgresSQL.
- Syntax highlighting
- Tab-based interface
- Support for executing multiple queries at once
- Quick access to tables, columns, and more
- Stored procedure execution
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Fixed an issue where result line numbers are off by one on OS X 10.10.3.
- Improvements to auto-complete.
- You can now inline sort query results.
- Added schema names in the database view. Schema names will appear only for entries which are not in the current users default schema.
- Added the ability to remove connections via the 'File' -> 'Remove Connection' menu item.
- Copying text from the query view now includes a RTF and HTML copy, allowing for pretty pasting into emails + other apps.
- Fixed a crashing issue that could occur when query execution resulted in an error.
- Fixed an issue where column data types may not appear properly for the database tree, if the type is user defined.
- Fixed an issue where closing many tabs quickly (cmd+w repeatedly) could cause crashes.
- Fixed an issue with custom themes which could cause both background selection color and the cursor color to be incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Enable auto-closing brackets' preference could not be disabled.
- Fixed an issue where 'Execute query in cursor range' could sometimes execute a blank query.
- Fixed an issue where searching via the database tree may not always work.
- Fixed an issue when updating via result set that could fail due to column names not being properly escaped.
- Added a toolbar with hide/show sidebar and results options.
- Fixed an issue where making a connection without specifying a database could sometimes cause a connection failure.
- Application window size should now be maintained between startups.
- Materialized views are now visible via autocomplete.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the systems dock to freeze.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later