- Fluid Layout: Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to thedimensions of a theme even if the theme has a variablewidth. You can buildflowingcolumns, flexiblerows, and tiles of images.
- Nesting Objects: Buildcolumns within columns within rows withincolumns. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks.
- Download More Stacks:There are hundreds of professionallydesigned free and low cost stacks ready for download. Easily add amazing content to your site.
- Live Image Editing: Resize, rotate, and style your images with an easy to use HUD and see the changes happen right in the layout.
- Pros Welcome: Because Stacksbuildslayout withrelativepositioning from a simple two-div structure, the HTML is clean and valid. Pros can use Stacks to prototype difficult layoutand add their own HTML to the mix.
- Stacks API: You can build your own components for Stacks or even publish them for others to use. The Stacks API referencecovers how to build and configure a stack and even build a customUI for the StacksHUD.
- [Feature] Added a preference to choose to Edit/Get-Info with Double-Click or Second-Click.
- [Improved] Edit alt tags and filenames of gif images.
- [Improved] Performance improvements for 3rd party stacks with many custom controls.
- [Fixed] The close button draws icon centered on non-retina displays.
RapidWeaver 7 Improvements
- [Improved] Stacks uses the native Info panel modes inRapidWeaver 7.
- [Improved] An "i" button was added to the selected stack for easily opening the Info panel. Double click works now too!
- [Improved] Lots of tiny improvements for the Info panel to help it look great in RapidWeaver 7.
- [Improved] The redundant Info toolbar button was removed fromRapidWeaver 7 (but still appears if running RapidWeaver 6).
Stacks API Improvements
- [Feature] trueValue and falseValue now work for for arrayed controls.
- [Improved] The most recent Font Awesome and jQuery libraries
- [Feature] -wide control arrays of checkboxes, colorwells, text-fields, and number-fields.
- [Fixed] Number controls validate min/max on arrayed number controls.
- [Fixed] Default min/max values of array number controls are no longer arbitrary set to 0/100.