Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery is a professional choice to recover files on Mac that are lost due to deletion, formatting or corruption. You can use this software when you have mistakenly emptied trash or accidentally caused erasing of your Mac hard drive. This professional Mac recovery software scans your storage media and offers advanced filter option to show a high degree of reliability when recovering your files.
Its enhanced interface is developed with multiple recovery and scanning modules, which are capable of recovering data from all the possible cases of data loss. Its multiple recovery options ('Raw Recovery', Deleted recovery, Recover Data, Search Lost / Deleted Volumes) and scanning modules (Quick Scan, Advanced Scan, Deep scan) provide you guaranty of accurate result. Additionally, it is equipped with 'Create image' features that help to recover data from the hard drive that has bad blocks.
- Facilitates HFS+, FAT32, ExFAT, DVD recovery and NTFS File System (Boot Camp)
- Supports Encrypted drive recovery
- Recovers Time Machine backup drive
- Recovers lost volumes and deleted files
- Recover files from corrupt drive using Raw Recovery
- Supports OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Supports deleted file recovery software
Note: Although Finder indicates no version number for this application, the developer refers to it as version 7.0.
- Supports NTFS File System (Boot Camp Support).
- Supports FAT, NTFS and ExFAT file system for 'Quick Recovery', 'Deleted Recovery', 'Formatted Media / Lost File Recovery', 'Photo Recovery', and 'Raw Recovery' options.
- Allows searching Lost / Deleted Volumes of FAT, NTFS and ExFAT Formatted Drives.
- Updated for JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, CR2, CRW, MRW, SR2, SRF, TIFF, NEF, ARW, HDMOV, PEF, RAF, ERF, DNG, X3F, and ORF file formats in Photo Recovery.
- Shows resolution, camera model name, creation and modification date, and time stamping support for some file formats in 'Photo Recovery' option.
- Supports Time Machine Backup drive recovery
- Compatible with the latest Yosemite 10.10
- OS X 10.6 or later