- Do you love machine embroidery?
- Is your favorite computer a Mac running Mac OS X?
- Are you tired of booting Windows just to view, convert or modify your embroideries?
Maybe the design needs a little tweaking before you can use it. StitchBuddy can help! Change colors, rearrange parts, or delete them. Is the design in the wrong format? No problem, simply save it in the one you need. Print an actual size template for easy placement of the fabric in your hoop. Janome users can even export the design directly to their USB or CompactFlash card connected to their computer.
Download the trial version of StitchBuddy right now and start enjoying machine embroidery on your Mac without the need for Windows. Once you see how easy it is youʼll want to register your copy for just $49.95 USD or EUR 39.95!
- The color list includes previews for each thread's usage
- The stitch-order of threads can be changed
- Threads can be split or combined, especially useful for monograms
- The canvas size is fixed, so the display remains constant while resizing / moving stitches
- Selections can be converted between regular and jump stitches
- The scroll performance was enhanced
- App and document icons updated
- Stitch optimization improved
- Open "Documents" folder by default