Storyist is a powerful story development tool for novelists and screenwriters. With an intuitive interface that puts you in control, Storyist provides:
- A word processor with a page layout view and support for headers, footers, and style sheets.
- A storyboard with customizable story sheets for tracking your plot, characters, and settings.
- A project manager with fast, project-wide search capabilities to keep your writing organized and accessible.
- Smart copy/paste now properly inserts the appropriate whitespace when pasting text.
- The link editor again presents text files in the link candidates list.
- Storyist no longer creates custom sheet properties that conflict with "reserved" properties in Storyist for iOS.
- Storyist no longer takes an exception when you switch view modes (text, outline, storyboard) or inspector modes (file, format) when there is no file displayed.
- The editor view and inspector now show "No Selection" messages when the Project view does not have a selection and there are no items in the back/forward list.
- Storyist now opens Scrivener files properly even if you renamed your Scrivener project and opened it in Storyist before opening it again in Scrivener. Previously, the Scrivener project would not open in certain circumstances.
- Comments and bookmarks are no longer hidden in certain circumstances when you navigate away from a text file.
- The "next style" and "tab style" settings are now imported when you import a style from an external style sheet.
- The style editor no longer allows you to set two styles to be the parent style of each other.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later