Storyist is a powerful story development tool for novelists and screenwriters. With an intuitive interface that puts you in control, Storyist provides:
- A word processor with a page layout view and support for headers, footers, and style sheets.
- A storyboard with customizable story sheets for tracking your plot, characters, and settings.
- A project manager with fast, project-wide search capabilities to keep your writing organized and accessible.
- Storyist no longer crashes when a "point" comment is placed at the end of a file.
- The Sparkle software updater includes a patch for a recently-discovered security flaw.
- Bold, italics, and underlining are now preserved when applying a style.
- Imported RTF files no longer have two default style definitions in cases where the imported RTF file contains tables.
- Outlining is now off by default for the title page templates.
- Files now appear immediately when dragged to a folder view. Previously, dragged files would appear in the project view, but would not appear immediately in the folder view in certain circumstances.
- Storyist no longer crashes after importing .eps files that don't have any metadata.
- Fixed a bug preventing Scrivener files from opening if the project contains a PDF that has "children."
- Fixed a bug preventing Scrivener files from opening if images in the project were missing file extensions.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later