Storyist is a powerful story development tool for novelists and screenwriters. With an intuitive interface that puts you in control, Storyist provides:
- a word processor with a page layout view and support for headers, footers, and style sheets;
- a storyboard with customizable story sheets for tracking your plot, characters, and settings;
- and a project manager with fast, project-wide search capabilities to keep your writing organized and accessible.
- Storyist no longer scrolls to the end of a document when you type at the end of a document, fixing a bug introduced in 3.3.
- Inserted page numbers now show the correct page number when you choose Edit > Insert > Page Number. Previously, the header/footer did not show the correct number until you finished editing the field.
- Storyist no longer crashes in certain circumstances when editing headers when "different first page header" is set.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later