StoryMill is ideal for the aspiring novelist.
Part word processor, part database, StoryMill 4 provides every author with the tools essential to writing a best seller: everything from project-wide annotations to centuries-spanning timelines, an industry first. StoryMill introduces aspiring authors to multi-level writing methods of tracking characters, scenes, and locations, while professional writers will appreciate StoryMill's timesaving ability to oversee and manage the full creative process with Smart Views. Built from the ground up for Mac OS X, StoryMill offers an innovative way to channel and fine tune the creative writing process. Although StoryMill provides an impressive array of features to help you write and track the details of your story more effectively, none of them are required! StoryMill is incredibly flexible: it can simply be a no-nonsense place to write and revise using its distraction-free fullscreen and powerful annotations, or a complete database of every character, location, and scene that makes up your novel.
From inception to publication, writing a novel has never been easier.
- Resolved a number of issues relating to OS X 10.7-autosave, by restoring StoryMill's previous autosave implementation, supported on both 10.7 and 10.6
- Restored Find functionality on Mac OS X 10.6
- Fixed a problem where captions added to pictures were not always getting saved
- Fixed a problem where assigning a Storyiine via the Info pane, would fail to save the Storyline selection
- Fixed a problem where assigning a scene to a chapter would not "stick" under certain circumstances