Name: SUBtools Version: 1.0.1 Mac Platform: Intel Includes: KG OS version: 10.7 or later Processor type(s) & speed: Intel 64-bit RAM minimum: Video RAM: Activation: Use the included KG (Thanks to Special [K]) How to open Special [K] keygen Mac OS X v10.10 ("Yosemite"): Right click on "EmmGunn Software [KG]" and click on "Get Info". Check the box to "Open in 32-bit mode" and close the "Get Info" window. Open "EmmGunn Software [KG]" and proceed normally. Select SUBtools from the App list before generating the key What's new in Version 1.0.1 Fixed an initial set of Yosemite related bugs Added more warnings to prevent bad things from happening Fixed a bug with identifying some dialog in PGS and VOBSSUB files Fixed a bug that prevented sent subtitles from appearing when the application was not already open Added more tool tips Fixed bugs with text formatting with SSA subs Fixed bug that prevented previewing files if fontconfig was not installed SUBtools is primarily designed to be a helper-application for MP4tools, MKVtools, and AVItools. Subtitle files can be sent to it from any of these three applications for quck editing and then sent back for incorporation into a processed video. If desired, it can also be used as a light-weight standalone subtitle editor. SUBtools is a part of the VIDEOtoolbox suite of applications so if you already have a VIDEOtoolbox registration code, you can immediately get started editing subtitles. More Info: http://www.emmgunn.com/subtools-home/
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- 4K Video Downloader 3.6.2 - 4K Video Downloader allows to download and save video,
- Subtitles 3.2.5 - Subtitles For Mac
- VCEPlayer 1.7 - VCE Player for Mac is a Mac OS X system
- Movavi Video Converter 6.2.1 - Movavi Video Converter is a video and audio file converter.
- Camtasia 2.10.6 - Camtasia for remarkable screencasts made easy
- Permute 2.1.9 - Permute 2 offers easy-to-use drag-and-drop video conversion.
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 50 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: Video Applications
- Created: 02 November 2015
- Hits: 441