Tap Forms helps you organize all kinds of things in one place - secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately). How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own "forms" for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
- Capture your way: add a picture, type some text, attach a file - there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms.
- Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
- Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms' security settings let you optionally require a password, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
- Import, export, share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. Exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
- Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
- Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac with or without the cloud
- Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
- Lightning-fast search
- Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
- Import and export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
- Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
- Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery label templates
- Print record details
Note: Currently available for $$24.99
- File attachment field aliases now show on custom layouts.
- Single-file File Attachment field's view file button now works on a custom layout.
- File attachment field won't cause a crash now when you delete an attachment and then add another one.
- Fixed bug that could cause crash when receiving a document from another device when the Database Documents window is not showing.
- Cloudant passwords can now have symbols and be longer than 17 characters. It was an encoding issue in Tap Forms causing this bug.
- Tap Forms will now remember the last opened documents when you quit the app without relying on the General System Preferences setting for that.
- Search All function now works properly again.
- Logging into an encrypted document after the auto-lock timer kicks in no longer displays an empty window.
- Auto-lock timer value is now being saved.
- Pasting into the multi-column list view works properly again, especially for date values.
- Deleting records should now perform much better than before, especially when deleting a lot of records in one shot.
- The sort triangle at the top of the multi-column list view works now when a saved search is selected.
- Improved performance of thumbnail generation on Single Column List View.
- Single Column List View now adjusts the size of its rows to fit the content. So each row can now be a different height.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later