Tap Forms helps you organize all kinds of things in one place - secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately). How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own "forms" for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
- Capture your way: add a picture, type some text, attach a file - there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms.
- Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
- Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms' security settings let you optionally require a password, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
- Import, export, share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. Exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
- Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
- Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac with or without the cloud
- Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
- Lightning-fast search
- Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
- Import and export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
- Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
- Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery label templates
- Print record details
- Fixed issue with losing photos when you dragged a photo from one Photo field to another
- Sometimes the Link to Form field's header row would print at the top of the page
- ComboBox Pick List is now case insensitive during auto-complete
- Fixed memory related issue with bulk resizing photos
- Improved performance of resizing photos
- Fix for printing Link to Form fields where it wasn't printing the fields in the proper order
- Share button now active even when document open. But tells you to close the document if you click on it when the document is open
- Faster refreshing of the Database Documents window when you rename a document
- Localization updates
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later