Tap Forms helps you organize all kinds of things in one place - secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately). How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own "forms" for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
- Capture your way: add a picture, type some text, attach a file - there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms.
- Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
- Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms' security settings let you optionally require a password, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
- Import, export, share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. Exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
- Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
- Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac with or without the cloud
- Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
- Lightning-fast search
- Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
- Import and export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
- Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
- Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery label templates
- Print record details
- Added support for importing a folder of photos along side the CSV file being imported.
- Text links in Note field now display with blue colour.
- Fixed issue with Note field layout item not respecting a user’s font selection when typing in new data.
- Now deletes the icon attachment from a Contact record when the contact is removed.
- Fixed potential crash printing records with photos.
- Fixed bug with date field clearing out when you navigate from one field to another on a custom layout.
- Selecting a map annotation view now doesn’t reset the selection to be the form if the current selection is a saved search.
- Switching Date & Time field type to Date or Time will now strip the Time or Date appropriately.
- Fixed print alignment issues.
- Date and Time popovers now properly sets the date and the times by stripping off the date from times and stripping off the times from dates when required.
- New records on the single-column list view now update as you enter data into the fields in the form.
- New records added to a form are now put into the first section in the records list instead of above the first section if you’re sorting your records in descending order. When sorting in ascending order, the new records always go to the bottom of the records list.
- Fixed a bug with the fill down function on the multi-column list view for date fields. The first cell was being cleared after you let go of the mouse.
- Localization updates.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later