TaskPaper is a plain-text to-do list that’s surprisingly adept. Thoroughly modernized. TaskPaper 3 is all new, while still retaining the same plain-text design that’s been getting things done since 2006.
What's New in 3
- All new app
- More powerful searches
- Flexible and unique folding interface
- More powerful text editor and outliner
- Saved searches; one click away in sidebar
- Relative date and time based searches
- LESS/CSS powered themes
- Plain text files; edit anywhere
- Type and your lists are auto formatted
- Projects- tasks, notes, and @tags
- Text editor speed with outliner power
- Lists within lists within lists
- Fold, focus, and filter to make big list small
- Drag and drop to organize your list
- Fully scriptable and themable
- Getting things done since 2006
- Editor better maintains current scroll position when editing.
- Pasting into end of focused project now inserts items correctly.
- "Share Item" in toolbar is fixed to share the the selected text.
- Don't scroll to selection when performing drag and drop operations.
- Include "More..." option in toolbar "Share Item" popup menu.
- Fixed how leading spaces are converted into item indent levels.
- Preview badge now includes version number and isn't shown in notification style.
- Archive Done command now includes all containing projects in [email protected]` tag.
- Use "TaskPaper Generic" file type to save without `.taskpaper` file extension.
- Fixed problem where text caret would display in wrong position or not at all.
- Search field text on OS X 10.10 no longer remains centered after clicking tag.
- Return only autocompletes to formatted tasks when current line _starts_ with ``.
- Delete last item then followed by Undo and then Redo no longer causes crash.
- Selection now draws correctly behind paragraph break invisible characters.
- Edit > Copy Displayed (Option-Command-C) works when last item is fully selected.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later