Snagit gives users the tools to communicate ideas visually, give feedback, and create shareable content. Users can effortlessly capturetheir screen and customize it using Snagit’s editing tools. Users can choose from a variety of callouts and stamps to communicate efficiently, in an engaging and impactful way. Users can also record their screen or webcam to create a quick tutorial, lesson, or demonstration. The content created is easily shareable with TechSmith Snagit’s wide array of outputs.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
New Design For Capture:
- Updated ability to start a capture from within the editor
- New streamlined way to create capture presets
- Capture tall, wide, or infinitely scrolling content using this innovative scrolling capture method
Redesigned Side Panel For Changing Properties And Effects Tools:
- New crop tool
- New text tool
- Color picker
- New magnify tool
- Browse, search, organize, and tag captures
- Batch export images
- Launch a capture from within Editor
- Light and dark theme editor and capture window
- New Share History
- Ability to add share destinations to the toolbar
- Improve performance when dealing with images on the canvas
- Improve performance when zooming
- Outlined text
- New callout shapes
- New and updated stamps
- Ability to record webcam video while preserving Snagit’s real-time encoding Toggle between webcam and screen video during recording All built-in webcams and standard USB webcams will be supported
- Create a GIF from a video recording Presets and custom GIF settings available Option to “Fade to Black” on GIF start and end Make GIF from a selection of a video Saving and sharing via outputs to any destination that supports animated GIF.
- Supports image capture on 5K monitors
- Higher frame rates
- Option to keep full retina dimensions
- Easier video editing
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later