Texpad is a LaTeX editor designed for straightforward navigation of projects of any size. When Texpad opens a document it scans through it, looking for LaTeX structure commands and any included files, then it presents you with an outline view with which you can swiftly navigate the entire project.
Texpad replaces LaTeX's obscure console output with a table of typesetting errors. Clicking on these errors will direct you to the offending line in the LaTeX source.
Texpad's elegant single window design saves you from the clutter of windows. In even the largest projects all files are accessible from the outline view to the left of the editor. This one-window design works especially well with OS X 10.7 Lion's fullscreen mode.
- Fixes for OS X 10.11 El Capitan users
- Fix for a problem that would stop automatic retrieval of instance certificates
- Fix for a problem that in rare cases could cause the file count to read too high
- Fix for bug with tabs
- Fix for a parser problem affecting includes containing quoted spaces
- Fix for rare crash
- Fix for BasicTeX
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- For typesetting user must have a LaTeX distribution installed.MacTeX is available for free