Texpad is a LaTeX editor designed for straightforward navigation of projects of any size. When Texpad opens a document it scans through it, looking for LaTeX structure commands and any included files, then it presents you with an outline view with which you can swiftly navigate the entire project.
Texpad replaces LaTeX's obscure console output with a table of typesetting errors. Clicking on these errors will direct you to the offending line in the LaTeX source.
Texpad's elegant single window design saves you from the clutter of windows. In even the largest projects all files are accessible from the outline view to the left of the editor. This one-window design works especially well with OS X 10.7 Lion's fullscreen mode.
- Fix for problem on OS X 10.10 Yosemite, where characters could be hidden when using a font not containing that character
- Many performance improvements
- Many memory usage improvements
- Global search crash fix
- Miscallaneous crash fixes
- Fix for tab title updating when using SyncTeX scroll lock
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- For typesetting user must have a LaTeX distribution installed.MacTeX is available for free.