TextSoap can automatically remove unwanted characters, fix up messed up carriage returns, and do pretty much anything else that we can think of to text. Save time and effort. Be more productive.
Stop manually fixing text documents and emails. Let TextSoap help you automate away all that tediousness. And do it all from within your favorite app using TextSoap Menu. Enable it in preferences and access TextSoap in most apps that support standard copy and paste.
Easy to learn for casual users, TextSoap offers the flexibility that expert users need.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
Note: Version 8 is a paid upgrade from previous versions. Upgrade information can be found here.
- Fixed: Clicking "Remind Me Later" for updates did not postpone next check as expected.
- Fixed: Default automatic check update interval was too low.
- Fixed: New Doc Word Count preference setting was not being honored for documents.
- Fixed: Clipboard Workspace would reload (overwriting existing contents) if app was hidden and then re-activated by clicking on icon in dock.
- Fixed: Clicking "Credits" tab in About window might cause a crash, or not present credits.
- Changed: Reworked some of the scripting definitions. In some cases, you may need to re-compile your AppleScripts.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan