TextSoap can automatically remove unwanted characters, fix up messed up carriage returns, and do pretty much anything else that we can think of to text. Save time and effort. Be more productive.
Stop manually fixing text documents and emails. Let TextSoap help you automate away all that tediousness. And do it all from within your favorite app using TextSoap Menu. Enable it in preferences and access TextSoap in most apps that support standard copy and paste.
Easy to learn for casual users, TextSoap offers the flexibility that expert users need.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
Note: Version 8 is a paid upgrade from previous versions. Upgrade information can be found here.
- "If Text Matches" action does not correctly process regex options.
- Markdown cleaner was treating some lines with colons as meta-data, creating incorrect results. (#581)
- Choosing color from Color Panel in custom group editor for a group item did not work if that item was not selected. Now, when the color panel is brought up, the group item for that color well will be selected (to receive color changes).
- Scripting definition changes believed to be the causing issues with some integration options. Reverted back to original 8.0.6 definitions.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan