TextSoap can automatically remove unwanted characters, fix up messed up carriage returns, and do pretty much anything else that we can think of to text. Save time and effort. Be more productive.
Stop manually fixing text documents and emails. Let TextSoap help you automate away all that tediousness. And do it all from within your favorite app using TextSoap Menu. Enable it in preferences and access TextSoap in most apps that support standard copy and paste.
Easy to learn for casual users, TextSoap offers the flexibility that expert users need.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
Note: Version 8 is a paid upgrade from previous versions. Upgrade information can be found here.
- Added Insert Text category to add specific column indicators in Batch Find and Replace action
- New Online Help Viewer
- Added Copy icon to toolbar
- New expanded help file. New tutorials added. See Help > TextSoap Help for updated docs
- Clean clipboard contents using TextSoap Menu. Hold down option key and select TextSoap Menu icon in menubar to clean clipboard contents
- Leave contents on the clipboard. Hold down Shift key when using TextSoap Menu to copy text from the current app, apply the specified cleaner and then leave it on the clipboard
- Fixed extraneous clipboard contents logging when launching
- Fixed issue that prevented Run Automator from functioning properly
- Fixed issue that kept text editor font preferences from working correctly
- Fixed issues related to drawing disabled actions
- Fixed filtering issues for actions in custom cleaner
- Fixed issue that could cause an exception when dragging in new actions into custom cleaner workspace
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan