The Hit List manages the daily chaos of your modern life. It's easy to learn - it's as easy as making lists. And it's powerful enough to let you plan, then forget, then act when the time is right.
Your life is complicated enough as it is. The tool to manage your life shouldn't be. The Hit List keeps things simple by not forcing you to learn a system. It can be as simple as just keeping a list of things to do as you would on a piece of paper. However, if you do have a task management system such as Getting Things Done by David Allen, The Hit List is flexible enough to support you.
Forget what you need to do--with confidence.
- Fixed reloading problem that can happen on the Today and Upcoming lists after a date change
- Fixed a crash on launch caused by some smart folder set ups
- Fixed a crash that can happen after establishing push sync connection
- Fixed a crash that can happen during sync
- Fixed a crash that happens when duplicating a folder that contains smart folders
- Fixed a crash that can happen after a date change
- Other crash fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.5 or later