Roxio Toast 15 Titanium, the leading DVD burner for Mac, makes burning even better, adding Roxio Secure Burn to protect your files on disc and USB in Mac- or Windows-compatible formats. Get more style with more than 20 themed templates with menus, submenus, and chapters in Toast MyDVD, the pro-quality disc authoring tool. Quickly trim video with just a few clicks in the new Toast Slice simple video editor.
- Capture - Get video from anywhere, including your screen, the web, camcorders and discs
- Edit - Remove unwanted segments from your video clips, and enhance audio tracks or recordings
- Copy - Easily copy content from CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, even faster with dual drives
- Convert - Enhanced support lets you convert video for playback on a wide variety of devices, including phones, tablets, video game consoles and more
- Share - Publish your video directly to YouTube, Facebook or Vimeo. Toast will tweet your YouTube and Vimeo links automatically
- Burn - Discover the easiest and fastest way to burn your digital media to disc new Toast Slice simple video editor
Enhanced capture lets you record system audio, along with voiceover, and any area of your screen. With support for the latest devices--and everything you need to capture, edit, copy, convert, burn, and share--Toast 15 Titanium is your complete digital media toolkit.
Note: Version 15 is a paid upgrade of $59.99 for Toast and $99.99 for Toast Pro. Please visit the Upgrade Center.
- Toast Slice video editor Quickly trim unwanted parts of your video clips with new Toast Slice simple video editor. While your video is playing, click to select the sections you wish to keep. Then easily fine tune your selections by dragging the beginning and ending markers on the Timeline. Export your clips as a file, send to Toast MyDVD for burning, or to iMovie for further editing.
- Protect your files with Roxio Secure Burn Protect your files on disc and USB with easy drag and drop burning and powerful encryption. Roxio Secure Burn can create Mac - and Windows -compatible formats, so your encrypted files can be read on either Mac or Windows computers, or both.
- Toast MyDVD video burning software, now with new templates Turn your videos into professional-looking multimedia disc projects, complete with stylish menus and music. Burn to DVD and AVCHD in a few simple steps. Get polished results with 20+ themed templates and easily combine multiple movies on one disc.
- Capture from your screen, the web and portable devices Record system audio and content directly from your screen, and add voiceover with Live Screen Capture, then edit, save and share as a video. Plus, you can now choose whether to capture from your full screen, a window or a defined area. Ideal for educators, trainers and anyone who wants to make how-to videos, Live Screen Capture lets you create engaging and educational content for any audience.
- OS X 10.7 or later (partial functionality on OS X 10.8)