Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
Previewing and editing. Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together's refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.
- Rich text files are automatically converted to RTFD files when an attachment, such as an image, is added.
- Removed the "Rich Text & Attachments" stationery for compatibility with Together for iPad and iPhone 1.3.
- Added a setting to the Rich Text section of Preview preferences to ask before converting RTF to RTFD files.
- When clicking the Bookmarklets button in Import preferences, the default browser is now opened instead of the default app for HTML files.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the tag browser is showing a lot of tags.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later