- Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Togetherlets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files forsafekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganizedgroups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
- Previewing and editing.Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlesslyincorporatesQuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automaticallysynchronized.
- Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing withscatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together's refreshing,iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organizeitems intogroups and folders, add color-codedtags and labels, and evengenerate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
- Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is neverlimited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tunedsearching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.
- Fixed tabbing between the sidebar and item list on OS X 10.11.4 and later.
- Fixed opening some files attached to notes and rich textdocuments.
- Fixed an issue where the groups outline would not always be updated after renaming the group.
- Fixed a problem adding inbox items to a group with the Add To menu.
- Fixed an issue importing duplicate Finder tags when using the Shelf's import options.
- The Add To > New Group and New Folder menu items now work in a tab.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later