Advanced skin cleaning and smoothing
One of the most popular uses for clean is portraiture because it allowsyou to easily create smoother, cleaner and clearer skin. Topaz Clean canimprove skin appearance, while preserving major facial features and tiny but important skin detail. Clean's ability to preserve the contours andoverall skin integrity make it a great tool for enhancing skin appearance. Use Clean to optimally removing the less desired details such as:medium-sized discolorations, blotches, wrinkles, scars, crows feet and under-eye bags.
Highly selective texture control
Texture control is another common use for Topaz Clean. You can evenlyapply or smooth out texture across your image for a well-balanced look.Topaz Clean even includes a convenient Skin Even preset to quickly touch up skin.
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version none, the developer refers to it as version 3.0.2.
- Auto updater. Get software updates instantly.
- New user interface. Includes the ability to easily expand and collapse side panels and parameter tabs for an adjustable workspace.
- Snap / Recall buttons. Save up to 99 snapshot settings for comparison.
- Preset enable / disable option. Option to enable or disable thepreset preview processing at program startup.
- New presets layout. The new preset format features its own preview window.
- Preset navigation. Use the up / down arrow keys to navigate thepreset list and display the selected preset thumbnail (in presetpreview window). Use the return (Enter) key to apply the currently selected preset.
- Enable / disable tool tips. Option to enable or disable the pop up tool tips.
- Quick slider reset allows you to double-click on the slider name to easily reset default slider values.
- Larger image abilities. Significant stability increase for processing large images.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- One of the following:
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 or later
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 or later
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 or later
- Apple Aperture 2 or later
- Apple iPhoto (all versions)
- Corel PaintShop Pro or PhotoImpact