TopoGun is a stand-alone resurfacing, and maps baking application. The resurfacing functions in TopoGun will help you modify and/or recreate the edgeflow of your digital 3D models. The maps baking functions, will help you bake various types of texture maps from your high resolution 3D models and then allow you to apply them to your newly created optimized meshes. These texture maps contain information that will help you recover the appearance and features of the original high resolution mesh. In today’s 3D graphics, high quality 3D models, due to their nature, usually have millions of polygons. This is because most of today’s 3D models are created from real world scanned models, or they are digital sculptures, created using brush based 3D sculpting applications. In order to better serve their purposes, 3D models should have a much lower polycount and must provide for a deserved ease of handling. Even more than this, they need to have specific edgeflows in order to be more easily animated, or further detailed
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- AirParrot 2.5.2 - AirParrot 2 uses AirPlay to mirror your Mac's screen to
- Wolf 1.33 - Wolf lets you build beautiful, responsive websites!
- DiskCatalogMaker 6.5.11 - DiskCatalogMaker is a simple disk management tool which catalogs disks.
- Forecast Bar 2.6.1 - Forecast Bar, powered by Forecast.io, offers hyper-accurate
- Sandvox 2.10.6 - Sandvox is for Mac users who want to create a
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 144.7 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: Other Applications
- Created: 09 July 2015
- Hits: 441