TotalFinder is a universally acclaimed navigational companion for your Mac. Enhance your Mac's Finder with features so smart and convenient, you won't believe you ever lived without them.
Say goodbye to scattered, disorganized Finder windows. TotalFinder merges everything into a workflow-friendly, tab-based layout.
With TotalFinder, convenience is key: With the stroke of a hot-key, it's available instantly, system-wide.
TotalFinder's Folders on Top feature takes file organization to a new level. Just click the option in the Preferences menu and your much-needed folders will automatically be prioritized in every window.
OS X's Finder has a bad habit of cluttering your system with hidden attribute files. TotalFinder emphasizes cleanliness, eliminating superfluous files and freeing up valuable storage space.
- IMPROVED Compatibility with OS X 10.10.3. Yosemite
- IMPROVED Installer/uninstaller/packaging icons changed to Yosemite-style.
- IMPROVED Switching toolbar display mode from icons-only to something else does not look ugly anymore. Yosemite
- IMPROVED TotalFinder newly checks if settings plist file is missing or corrupted.
- IMPROVED TotalFinder stores a backup of licensing info in Finder's plist itself (To ease the pain of users who run MacKeeper or CleanMyMac to wipe all TotalFinder settings out and then wonder why their TotalFinder got suddenly unregistered).
- FIXED Fixed a rare problem of unresponsive Finder windows Yosemite
- FIXED Visor activation didn't work via double-tapping on some machines.
- FIXED Respect "open new tabs with previous location" setting when creating a new tab for dual mode.
- FIXED Double-keypress code does not read com.apple.mouse.doubleClickThreshold system preference anymore (this might cause OPT+OPT style Visor activation to not work for users who have some crazy high value set there).
- FIXED Fixed a timing problem with TotalFinder startup.
- FIXED Finally reliable DMG detection.
- FIXED TotalFinder was sometimes unexpectedly opening new tabs as new windows.
- FIXED Fixed sluggish navigation in column mode.
- FIXED Fixed more cases of ghost windows without frames.
- FIXED TotalFinder would not launch under some circumstances.
- FIXED Fixed revelaing windows when clicking the Dock icon under 10.10.3.
- FIXED Fixed a bug which could potentially lead to a memory corruption and upredictable behaviour.
- FIXED TotalFinder should not crash on startup when restoring original tabs state.
- FIXED Removed code signature check in TotalFinder launcher, it started causing troubles to some users.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later