TotalSpaces is a desktop manager that brings back grid Spaces to OS X and more!
- Define your grid - and navigate left, right, up and down between your desktops
- Choose your transitions - Cube, slide and other effects, or turn them off altogether to really speed up your Mac
- Manage your desktops and windows from the Overview Grid - a birds-eye view of your grid
- Hotkeys, hot-corners, circulation options and more
- Spiffy new space change notification graphic with animation.
- Single desktop exposé mode (Yosemite only).
- Danish translation.
- Option to disable notification graphic animations.
- API to move arbitrary windows to new positions.
- Better layout of windows when using exposé.
- TotalSpaces2 now warns you if spaces cannot be added because they exceed the system limits (approx 16).
- Better synchronisation with TotalSpaces2 API clients when adding and removing spaces.
- Reduced the chance of spurious space changes when changing space quickly using the slide transition.
- Less chance that grid will become briefly visible before zoom to grid animation starts.
- Possible crash when unplugging a display.
- Issue where hotkeys may not be registered correctly if the layout had changed.
- Some small memory leaks.
- Removed Growl support due to some instability. Use the API instead.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later