Tower is a powerful Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Learning Git with Tower. Tower abstracts Git's complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag and drop, and mistakes can be undone easily.
Using Tower as an Expert. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- git-svn support
- File history
- git-flow support
- Submodule support
- Blame view
- Single-line staging (per-line committing)
- Discard chunks/lines
- Direct Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, and Beanstalk integration
- Support for Bitbucket team accounts
- Support for full-screen and Retina displays
- Many powerful drag-and-drop features include merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch, etc.
- Services area has been improved in many ways:
- Support for GitHub Enterprise, Atlassian Stash / Bitbucket Server, GitLab and Perforce GitSwarm
- Bitbucket Team accounts are now supported
- Bitbucket 2-Step Verification is now supported
- Various bugfixes (e.g., sorting, refresh, etc.)
- Relative dates are now shown in OS X system-provided format
- HEAD branch is now preselected when creating new tags
- Cloning repositories from the Services lists now shows a dialog by default
- Resolved an issue where setting a remote Push URL also set the Fetch URL
- Adaptations for OS X 10.11 "El Capitan"
- Intel, 64-bit processor