Tower is a Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Tower abstracts Git's complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag-and-drop, and mistakes can be undone easily. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- git-svn support
- File history
- git-flow support
- Submodule support
- Blame view
- Single-line staging (per-line committing)
- Discard chunks/lines
- Direct Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, and Beanstalk integration
- Support for Bitbucket team accounts
- Support for full-screen and Retina displays
- Many powerful drag-and-drop features include merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch, etc.
- In the merge conflict wizard, the commit hash string can now be selected.
- Resolved a display issue where line numbers and diff chunk content appear out of sync.
- Resolved an issue with Bitbucket OAuth errors causing crashes.
- Resolved an issue where repositories created with the "git-worktree" command would not be properly recognized.
- Updated diff compare script for TextMate.
- Updated Sparkle framework.
- Resolved an issue with quick push.
- Resolved an issue with loading Bitbucket repositories.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later